Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Next Six Weeks In.....?


So to get questions out of the way, I am going to be ending my mission in.......Martha's Vineyard!  
I will be companions with Sister Klecker.  She has been out for three months.  I am excited to see the Island calm down and to be able to see Fall here.  Some leaves are already changing color to vibrant orange and yellow.  Most, however, are still deep green. 

Windemere went great this week.  The two women over the Rec department are who we think have potential.  Mary wasn't there the past week because her father died and she has been off Island. We are very sad for her but also think this is a good time to bring up the plan of salvation.  She will be back next week so Sister Klecker and I will talk to her then.

Our lessons with Keila and Jr. haven't been happening but we were able to see them Monday night and establish that they will keep teaching us.  I'm excited to learn more Portuguese.

We weren't able to see Jamie while Sister Spears was here.  However while at Windemere today singing hymns with Sister Brown (she goes and plays there sometimes) Sister Spears stuck her head in the door while she was waiting for her daughter!   So we finally got to meet Jamie and invite her to the Branch activity on Monday!  Another miracle of the week.

I can't believe that time is winding down here.  But I'm doing my best to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are seen by the author before they are made public. If you would like to have a comment seen by the author but not by everyone, please say so in the comment.
Comments are always welcome!